Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Friday 12 June 2009

where to draw the line or boundary?

as I woke up this morning, just feeling kinda bluish.. having mix feelings about many things.. perhaps, being swamped by too much things, the overloading of big decisions to make in the days to come.. hmm.. an indication that I have been on the "thinking" mode too much.. "red alert!".. if not careful, I would be wallowing in things that would not be helpful..

I just wonder.. who would ever able to understand me? I know God does.. but who else? Am I expecting too much from comrades of the same kind? Hmm.. this question pops into my mind this morning..... if only..... I have too many "if onlys".. Well, even as I think about it, praying and asking God, the words that came was to do things one at a time.. decide things one at a time... Is there need for a rush?

I am praying for the right people to meet up with and chat.. if I could spend that few hours with any one that God has brought to my path, that few hours are well spent.. and I pray that beautiful things would come out of them.. God is the grower of many beautiful things in lives of many.. So exciting..... Hee.. Now, I am excited!.. Hmmm...... again.... it is one step at a time.. *wink*..

No comments:

Post a Comment