Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Sunday 5 April 2009

just a little more...

ever feel that? just a little more and it would be done... well, that's where I am at today.. and sometimes, it could be tiring and just feel like wanting a rest and not push too hard.. why so? why not just press on a bit more and hang on there a bit more and it will be over.. ??

yup!... now, I am motivating myself!.. via this scribbling..... and I need it.... everyone needs motivation and encouragement... if only we could be that one to encourage and to motivate the people around us.. Just to encourage one person a day.. and I believe it will have a tremendous domino effect in lives.. especially when situations out there aren't so rosy and bed of roses as it would seem to be....

ya... here I start again, today, to do the little bit more and finish up what I came to UK to do.. May the Good Lord always grant me wisdom, creativity to think, to analyse and to write..... *wink*

1 comment:

  1. Amen :) Don't give up! You have been a good steward and God will always grant you the wisdom like he grants Solomon :)

    Continue to be a living testimony for God :) Hugss!!!

    ReplyDelete