Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 20 April 2009

Accomplishment?


Yesterday marked the day I submitted my masters dissertation piece... so proud of it that I took some photos.. and put them on facebook!.. Never thought I would do a Masters, and yet here I am.. It actually does feel good when I went to collect it yesterday and carried it around in the university before submitting it... And now, at this wee hour (I went to bed like.. 930pm.. hehe..), as I scribble along and away.. a thought that comes to my mind is.. "so, what's next?" A question which family and friends have been asking me alot the past weeks and I think even more for the coming weeks.. A question which I am asking myself too... hmm..

I suppose the next sensible and logical thing to do would be to update my CV and start applying for jobs.. just start somewhere, I guess.. and then the path would become clearer.. Read a recent devotion from Nehemiah Notes that wrote about being in the motion.. meaning, to be active in doing something... and the writer wrote that "sometimes any action is better than none".. I really thought that this devotion reading came very timely for me at this juncture of my life.. God always has His ways of communicating.. *grin*

At the same time.. looking at the possibilities of getting my work published in a journal.. as suggested by my lecturer.. I do wonder.. would it be good enough to be published? This is a classic example where others have more confidence in my work than me.. oops.. Maybe God is teaching me something here, even as I reflect and look at my line of thoughts.. hmm.. well... still reflecting.... hehe..

You know what.. I think I will just do the obvious bits to my best and leave the rest to God because He is my provider.. and He knows what is best for me.. and where I am to go and what I am to do in the days to come.. *wink*..

1 comment:

  1. So PROUD and HAPPY for you! n_n

    *big fat warm congratulatory hug*

    ReplyDelete