Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 24 April 2010

Sandwich Making Day..

Today is the day that I am making sandwiches... for a picnic later... simple sandwiches.. all fattening food though.. coz everything is with "mayo".. lol.. Mayo does the trick!.. tee-hee-hee.. So, I am making Tuna-mayo sandwiches... Egg-mayo sandwiches.... to make it a little healtier.. there will be cucumber!.. 

Well... I have decided to scribble a little... each day from now on.. whenever I could.. Even as I scribble now, I am reminded of the movie I watched yesterday night, "Sphere".... It is about people's fears being manifested into reality... scary to think that whatever fears we have, it will become real... ewwww.. oooh.. I wouldn't like to be there when that happens!... Guess all of us have a problem with fears.. But I am again reminded that with God, there shouldn't be any of the wrong kind of fears.. unless we don't trust Him enough.. Where there is FAITH, fear should be thrown out of the window.. but is it easy to do so? well, face it with God, it would be.. that is how we build up faith in Him... we have the key, why not use it? *wink*

er.. how I end up scribbling about this when I am suppose to scribble about sandwich making? lol...  that is typical... very typical, I think.. lol.. well, time to go shopping for the ingredients for today!... *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment