Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 24 April 2010

A question in my heart that is answered & re-affirmed...

Question is "Why am I still in the UK?"...

Pleasantly surprised to be finding myself reading this reflection this morning in this link....
http://thebcec.wordpress.com/2010/03/22/why-am-i-still-in-the-uk-by-junny-chan/

and from there, I found myself writing the below comment for the write-up...

"be a missionary for England? hmm.. interesting phrase and food for thought..

Thanks Junny for your reflection and sharing... This is the exact question that I have been asking the past weeks/months...... how interesting that I am to find myself reading your reflection today.. It is like.. a re-affirmation in my spirit... of what God has been saying..

Read two books recently.. one by Martin Goldsmith and the other by his wife, Elizabeth Goldsmith.. was truly blessed and encouraged by their writings..particularly, the one written by Elizabeth... (titled God can be trusted).. Amazing stories... and I haven't met this couple yet..


And speaking of which, I remembered that before I came over to the UK, this same couple was in DUMC (my church back home).. but I didn't get to hear them... and this time, when they were in Birmingham, I didn't get to go and hear them as well.. However, their books, in God's special way, came to me!.. and I had the privilege of reading them and was truly blessed!..  now, am listening to Martin Goldsmith's sermon online.. 

Indeed, there is that affirmation in my heart today.. at this very minute... *grin* God is good, all the time!... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment