Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Being blogged!...

BLOGGED!!!
I was wonderfully amused to find that I was being blogged by a former colleague few years back.. two years? maybe lesser than that.. the stuff that he wrote of me was rather interesting.. I find it interesting to read what people wrote about me.. LOL.. and glad that I had made a "good" impact in someone's life.. even when I was just being myself.. and what a better place to be reflecting that other than in the work place.. 

As I scribble about this now, it just brings to mind of that time when I was so vulnerable and yet it was truly God who saved me.. who used me and still using me through every life experiences He brought me thro; to speak into lives.. Lives that God wants to touch.. Lives that God loves.... I am so thankful to be part of this adventure with God.. and it just brings such great joy to be used by God with whatever little that I have.. He is the One who multiplies... He is the One who touches... Amazing, isn't it?

So, dear former colleague, continue to blog, ya? with all the many pictures and words.... stories of lives... *grin*

1 comment:

  1. Now you surprised me because you blogged about me having blogged about you hehe. Glad that you found what I wrote about you 'interesting'. I like to write/journal about things/events/people in my life :) Will continue blogging. You too ya :P

    ReplyDelete