Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Sunday 9 October 2011

"Funny!"

As this word came to my mind today, it is "funny" in a good sense. "Funny" in a humorous sense as I think about what the Lord is doing and what He is showing me. Just finding humor in discovering His sense of humor as it were.

It is surely amazing to be able to see the fun and laughter of life and to enjoy the moment; even as I am in the office this very minute. Kinda strange that I could be here on a Sunday morning but yet, this is the place where I could come anytime.. the sense of peace that I enjoy. It is not so much about the work I am doing. I never had that with my previous work. And, I guess I kinda do enjoy it. Able to have the freedom to come anytime. And, think this could work in terms of being discipline which I am totally not!

Well....... Funny!.. how life is.. and indeed I am thankful to Him; to be where I am.. Never really thought I would be here. Who would have thought? Who would have known? Only my sweet Heavenly Daddy would know.. to place me where I am now in order for me to do what I am doing now.. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment