Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 28 September 2011

"what do you mean?"

As I am trying to figure out figures, stuff flying by my brain too.. always multitasking.. Possibly a gift from God, that is. Else, never thought of even have the capacity and ability to do all I am doing at one time. Just love when the Lord reveals deeper stuff and deeper understanding, even with the numbers that I was trying to figure out! Yippee!.. 

So, what's with the question, "what do you mean?"? Not sure why I decided on this as the topic of this post.. I guess that is the one of my typical questions that I like to ask when I have conversations with people. In order to understand, I would ask. And, I have a teeny feeling that this is also my utmost question that I ask of the Lord too regularly.. I love the idea now; having the freedom to ask, without feeling 'stupid' as I am more secured in Him. What a breakthrough.. what a revelation and fun this is. :)

Well, back to the excitement of numbers revelation! It is progressing! Thank You O Lord! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment