Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 29 October 2011

Sweet contentment..

what does it mean to have contentment.. and on top of it all, a sweet contentment?

It is lovely to be able to enjoy being contented; even when there are uncertainties in life.. even when there are unanswered prayers.. 

Father, You know my heart's desires.. You know the very things I need.. I know they will be provided for in Your timing, in Your way.. Thank You O Lord for giving me the sense of sweet contentment and being thankful in the midst of changes.. 

Peace and joy is what I seek.. O Lord.. being available for You and for Your use.. 

*grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment