Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Missing someone..

ha!.. I am!.. missing someone.. not only someone but many 'ones'... and it is nice to be missing someone.. just allow me to appreciate them even more while they are not here with me.. appreciate the relationships and friendships.. the times we had.. the chats we had.. the fun we had.. the laughters.. the tears too!

Been thinking.. praying.. dreaming.. oops.. oh well.. life is about dreams that come true.. isn't it? life is about making the best of what is given to us.. life is about people that He has brought into our lives.. how we could be there for one another, love one another, care for one another.. and that just pleases Him. He desires us to dance, laugh, play, share and so much more for His Glory.. to invite others to join us in this exciting journey of faith and belief in Him.. 

Coming back from my very first Agape staff conference just made me think of many things.. of the many challenges and fun ahead.. and the much more possibilities ahead too! It just blew my mind away.. I am still very much trying to absorb and make sense of things.. just awesome! That is all I could say.. For once, I am speechless.. Yes, my sweet Heavenly Daddy, I am speechless.. Think I have been speechless for months now.. Still couldn't make sense of things that had happened, really. I wonder, would I ever will? Possibly not.. and I just know somewhere inside me that there are more to come!.. *grin*

Missing people is a good feeling.. Missing their fellowship.. Missing their humour.. Missing their chats about their passion and what inspires them in life!... And more importantly, missing them means they are very special to me in my little heart. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment