Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Sunday 14 August 2011

Cleaning Spree!..


Just feel like I am on a cleaning spree the past weeks and in the days to come... Lots to clean.. Think being in my previous place did trigger something within me.. Am I a person who loves to clean? hmm.. not sure about loving to clean.. but would love a clean place!.. hee.. So, I guess if I want a clean place, I have to clean then!.. Think I am almost done with the bathroom.. I am cleaning little bit of the kitchen.. There is the windows in my room to clean too!.. Think I will do those after my staff conference.. 

Maybe the good Lord is saying something to me about cleaning.. to keep the house clean.. My next purchase after the conference would be a dyson vacuum cleaner!.. Looking forward to that! I heard that it is a very good vacuum cleaner.. I desire to vacuum my room to dust free! *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment