Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 10 August 2011

A Berekah...

It means.. 'A Blessing'... I learnt this on Monday devotion in the office which I find to be very helpful.. to list down 10 things to thank God for;.. followed by another 10.. and another 10.. etc.. And, to write a Berekah with them.. and here is my version of it.. :)

"Praise be to You, O Lord, who gives friendships and relationships to me. Friends (regardless of age; 2 1/2 years old to 70 years old and beyond) who are there to support, care, love & pray. Friends whom I have learnt various things from and be a better person. This is so that I could continue to grow even closer to You, O Lord. You know exactly what I need to be changed even when I don't understand it. Please bless all my friends, colleagues and family; keep them close to Your side too, Lord.

Blessed are You O Lord who is my Provider in all forms.... protection, peace, love, joy, fun time and so much more!

Thank You O Lord for ever being there, never giving up on me and continuing to see me through thick and thin. Amen"

I really find this exercise to be very enlightening and refreshing!.. It encourages me the space and time to write down stuff and to focus on Him.. To me, this is the best part of being in Agape.. to be able to engage in things like this; making it as part of my daily routine at work.. Love it!.. God really does know exactly what I need! *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment