Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 19 May 2010

when you say "don't care".. do you really mean it?..

or is it just an easy phrase to use?.. or is it a substitute for expressing that uncertain feelings?.. but it doesn't really mean that we don't care any more.. or does it? I wonder.. 

I recognise that different people use different phrases to express different things.. Therefore, the same phrase may not express the same feelings for different people. Now, wouldn't that makes things really confusing? It just brings communication to another level of complication.. hmm.. 

Just a random thought that I have today. *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment