Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 4 May 2010

My first BBQ of the year.. :)

Yup.. first BBQ... with my fellow C-groupers.. Weather was rather unpredictable, however, we did have some good sunny moments!.. lol..


I was just posing besides the BBQ equipment and the master chef managing the equipment.. (btw, he is my C-group leader)










Group picture of everyone... great weather to take a group picture.. hehe... but not everyone was there though..









all the meat!... hehe..














and the rest of the food...... (roast potatoes.. rice salad - both are my favorites... kebab.. buns... drinks)











and of course, without fail and it is a must!.. we ended with puddings and ice cream.. this is the English way of a meal.. *grin*





My second BBQ is coming up soon.. think it would be in June.. and then, there will be another one in July.. hehehe.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment