Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 4 May 2010

My first 5-miles walk too!.. lol..

after the BBQ... 10 of us went on a 5-miles walk... and I managed to take some lovely lovely pictures along the way.. I was really tired at the end but it was well worth it.. *grin*

Stratford-upon-avon Canal..

Yellow.. yellow!... (rapeseed flowers, it is called)

Lovely, isn't it? :)

I thought this is really sweet... :)

lastly... me!.. trying to climb this.. lol.. 

I had a great time.. love the countryside.. love seeing many different things.. love to see all sorts of flowers.. animals.. and I managed to conquer a 5-miles walk!.. lol.. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment