Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Friday 1 January 2010

2010! such wonderful beginning......

Even though on the last day of 2009 I experienced some challenging thoughts.... God is so good to bless me with such wonderful beginnings for the new year 2010.... especially when I start the new year with my birthday..... and this year, I thoroughly enjoyed myself in a mini adventure with three other lovely friends..... Hope to scribble more as I get hold of all the photos... and post them here.. but for now, I would post this one up...... a gift from a dear sweet gal.... not sure if she is aware or have I told her about it but actually, the little bear is an answered prayer from God through her.. :)


God always gives the unexpected gifts...... I prayed for good weather.. with sunshine and clear sky and He gave me that today.... aww..... I feel so so so loved by Him..... and I know there are so much installed for me from Him in the days to come..... yippee....... and today, God also reminded me of something which I have meant to do..... well.... I am praying for the provision of a car to be able to achieve that in a more effective way.... The other prezzie He gave me is the UK driving license..... I am so blessed!.. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment