Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 30 December 2008

Love...

one that gives you courage to be better than you are, not less than you are...
one that makes you feel that anything is possible...

This is the caption I got from a movie titled "Nights in Rodanthe".. lovely movie.... and it also said.. the following..

"I want you to know that you can have that (love)
I want you to hold out for it
I want you to know that you deserve it"

Woww.. lovely.. hehehe..... I like it!.. *wink* maybe it is just the year end.. maybe it is just the celebrations.. or maybe it is more than that...... but know what? what is cool is that I am enjoying life as it is!.. knowing and trusting that God has it all mapped out for me!.. Wheeez..........

No comments:

Post a Comment