Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 18 December 2008

And it does so ever speedily..

This scribbling is connected to my previous scribbling.. hehehe.. before I know it, it is 18th December 2008. Gosh Gosh.... Time flies by when I am having fun!. Can I put a halt to it and enjoy more? hmm.. Oh well, that would be impossible, eh.. hehe.. but it is a nice thought to have! hehe..

Can't imagine too that Year 2008 going to end rather quickly.. and have I missed anything along the way? Hmm.. One thought that came to mind is that I am happy and thankful! Yah!.. Not sure what is going to happen but have no fear coz trusting that God will carry me through it all smoothly and sailingly.. Just need to be constantly reminding myself and others to walk closely with Him, praising Him, knowing His heart.. as Matthew 6:33 says.. "seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

My favorite phrase, one step a time.. little by little... prayer by prayer... I will be where God wants me to be! :)

My next agenda is "Denmark" in two days time!.. hehe.. Looking forward to it.. as I hope to snap lots and lots of photos.. the joy of enjoying God's creation and beauty.. Praying for good weather.. praying for wonderful time with my fellow-travelmates.. I pray that I would be a good travelmate too coz I can be kinda cranky sometimes.. *blush*.. well, I am not perfect, ma.. hehe..

Kay.. I am off for now.. much to do!.. :D hope to scribble soon....... too much writing to do these days! unlike in the past.. hehe.. Au Revoir!.. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment