Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Friday 26 December 2008

Christmas 2008 pictures.. :D

Celebrations started with Christmas Eve dinner with SEEDs (Uni Cell that I am currently attending)... Turkey, lamb and so much food done by boys who never done turkey before!.. hahaha.. real cool..... These guys can cook!..
click on this blue link for the remaining pictures: Christmas Eve with SEEDs 24.12.08

Then, the next day on Christmas day, had an English Christmas Lunch with the Waters at their lovely home.... And watched and listened to the Queen's speech which was a tradition here in UK. :) More photos in the following blue link....

And lastly, some photos of cards and prezzies I was blessed with... :D click on the following two blue links for more pictures.. :D
Christmas Cards! 2008
Christmas Cards & prezzies 2008 - Part Two!..

Amazing experiences I have this Christmas.... I thank God for every moment and every experience... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment