Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 8 November 2012

Volitional..

We are volitional being.. we have the freedom to choose.. and because we are given the freedom to choose, there is also that sense of releasing others into that freedom.. 

One thing I am still learning very much is that no matter what choices we made or going to make, we are responsible for our choices. I need to remember this and not be terribly saddened by the "bad" choices that people make in their lives.. they are responsible for their choices. I guess, sometimes, the only way to learn is to experience the "bad" choices and learn from it. Maybe that is required in order to be understood.. 

Here, this is a timely reminder that I am not anyone's saviour or protector.. but I am a child of God who is learning to love the people my Big God loves.. even if it means so heart-aching to love.. His grace is sufficient for me.. 

Well.. one or/and more "not so good" experiences will not stop me from continue to press on in Him.. Be smart next time to trust God in trusting His people.. then He is my shield.. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment