Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Friday 2 November 2012

Clock ticking..

It is just so easy to be entangled with the future of what is to come and forget to live the now.. And the clock is ticking.. 

I wonder about so many things and I wonder about the wonders that God has put in my life too.. His Love that wraps around me.. protects me.. comforts me.. assures me.. even when there are shattered dreams.. even when everything stand still.. His Love rises above all else and He loves me!

Letters being handed in today.. which makes it official now.. How did I feel? I felt torn of what I am going to leave.. I felt excited too of what is to come.. I guess, it is a decision that I have made; like with many other decisions.. there are always the other side of the coin.. It is hard.. It is mind blowing to my little brainy..

Will I regret it? I wonder.. and I think of the untraveled road.. I guess I will never know what it will be like if I stay on.. Yet, it feels really right to go home.. and I want to be there, be home.. be with my closest ones.. even if it means just for few months.. And, trusting God for what He has installed for me in the days to come. Trusting Him for the impossible.. 

Yes, that settles it.. in my heart. To live the now to the fullest with such bursting hope of the future in Him! *smile* 

No comments:

Post a Comment