Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Friday 29 June 2012

The Questions..

In my recent time with God, He asked me,
"What do you really want?"
"What is in your heart?"

when I asked Him, "What's next, Lord?"

and I told Him what I really want and what is in my heart...

I wonder.. I do wonder what He thinks of them. and I guess He probably already knew them before I said them.. I possibly have told Him many times by now.. or expressed them to Him in various occasions..

The picture that I have is below... the feelings are; "comfy", "cosy", "restful", "just home", "colorful", "fun", "loved"... Let see what the good Lord has installed for me in the days to come... I am full of hope in Him.. even when the waiting is not easy.. The best will come! *grin*


No comments:

Post a Comment