Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Friday 29 June 2012

The nerve..

Today, for some moments, I experienced the "nerve" feelings.. like things or situations just got to my nerves! Oh dear.. I didn't quite like these feelings.. and I found myself becoming very quiet and refusing to speak to anyone.. Just want to be alone and not say anything. Increasingly, I am learning that I have developed ways to manage "nervy" feelings.. whether they are right or not, I am not sure.. but I am learning and I am trying out different ways.. 

Lord, please have mercy upon me... I am still very human.. and I do feel pretty down sometimes.. *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment