Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 23 June 2011

His Will Be Done..


that is all I am asking and praying that His Will Be Done in my life.. even when I do not understand it.. 
And, the beauty of how He has provided the "missionary" visa for me on the 16th June was just beyond words.. Well, to me, it is.. It did match to what I have been feeling.. which is a confirmation in some sort.. an encouragement from Him that I do hear Him about myself and it isn't a myth.. 

There is work still to be done in Birmingham for me.. and which is why I am to stay on.. Lord, please show me what they are as I take one step at a time.. each day.. praying.. seeking.. doing.. 

Lets the fun begins!.. heeeee... Thank You O Lord.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment