Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 13 June 2011

God, are you with me?

Is Your presence here with me?
Is this place where I am suppose to be?
Or Is there another place that I am suppose to go?
Father, I know You hear my cry and my prayer.. Let me hear You.. 
Let me hear Your voice clearly for You are speaking all the time, Lord.. 

All that I have is from You..
Nothing belongs to me..
And I just want to praise You..
I just want to live a life that honors Your Name..
Walk the journey in obedience to Your Will for me..
It is simple yet not that simple..
Teach me Lord again to walk step by step..
Trusting You a little bit more.. and extra more.. 

*smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment