Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 5 December 2009

who is right?.. who is wrong?...


it just boggles my mind as I think about words spoken by people.. I wonder, who is right and who is wrong.. or is that such a thing, in fact? or could it be that both are right to some extend? in a sense, that is what I call the complexity of communications... so, how do I handle this confusion? this bizarre thought..? My first instance would be to run to my sweet Lord Jesus and ask Him.. but sometimes (unfortunately it does happen), I try to unravel it myself... and I fail tremendously with more "heartaches".. and it just dawns on me.. "aiya.. why didn't I ask God?"... *doink* *doink*.. call it "pride"... call it "ego".. well.. that is what people call "learning process", I guess.. or at least, that is what I would call it.. hehe..

Why are we so preoccupied of being right? ah-ha.. something to ponder about.. something to ask God about.. hehe.. *wink* and I also remembered a saying that goes something like this.. "does it matter in 1000 years time? if it doesn't, means it is not worth the time 'arguing' about".. but what is the balance? how do we strike a balance? I am learning.. heee..

No comments:

Post a Comment