Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 5 December 2009

all about me!.. is it?


well... it seems like it.. with my recent photos... they were taken while having hotpot with the uni students group that I am part of and involved in currently... I love these two photos taken.. and so, I put them up here.. *grin*

and it is not all about me.. in this particular scribbling... coz I wanna put the group photo of the uni students group here too.. the recent one where almost everyone were there.. :) and each & every one of them are precious to God... please say a prayer as you look at the picture... that each of us in the group would personally encounter God in special ways.... that is my daily prayer.. *wink*

by the way.. not sure why but I was right smack in the middle!.. hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment