Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Who am I?

As I am thinking about the essay assignment on me.. I am asking the question of "who am I" Do I really know who am I? or just partially? Who does know me? I know God does, through and through.. and my parents, a little bit more than myself..
 
Do I know myself? Do I understand the things that I do or decide to do? Do I need to justify myself? As I ask these questions, it can be rather confusing! or is it not? Hmm..
 
I guess, since 2008, I have kinda think my life is really not mine anymore.. I felt I was dead and He resurrected me spiritually.. as it was He who have turned my life around.. from that traumatic experience..
 
Well.. 2013 will be an interest one as I head back to Malaysia for good.. I don't quite know for sure what to think or feel.. I don't know what I would be doing.. where I would be living.. and what does it mean to be living back home? It just isn't clear in my brain at the moment.. All I know is that it is time to leave and be back.. The details of the move back just isn't as clear as I would like it to be.. Hmm.. more to pray into.. trusting Him that He will show me.. in His right time..
 
The Lord reminded me this morning to be me.. just be myself and trust Him.. It is comforting and assuring to be reminded as such. He does loves me lots!.. Yippee..

No comments:

Post a Comment