Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Friday 5 November 2010

Fear! & Unbelief...

Being a participant of this course called "Freedom course" in church.. the recent session which was yesterday evening.. we looked at the whole area of fear and unbelief.. and interestingly, the word 'disappointment' was mentioned! hmm.. I do wonder.. what is God saying to me here.. with all these various things.. I knew deep down that there are stuff still lingering around to be dealt with.. and it is comforting to know that the Good Lord reveals to me in His Time and in His most gentlest way.. helping me to walk through and overcome whatever that are there..

In that sense, I know that it wasn't by accident that recently, I have all these weird feelings of sudden fears.. and a sense of hopelessness.. perhaps indeed it is time to face things in this level and to be an overcomer in Christ! It is scary to face the fears.. but I am not alone!.. God has surrounded me with His army!.. *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment