Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Sunday 21 March 2010

Reminiscing...

This morning woke up with a sense of remembering and recalling... of what was; of what had it been.. strange and weird as it seems yet with a chuckle and knowing that God was with me then.. and He is with me now.. everything else change; everyone else change but He doesn't.. And I am glad & thankful that He didn't let me go and I didn't let Him go either.. 

Experiencing life changing moments could throw us off-course if we are not careful.. yet, they are needful in lives, to keep us in check of our hearts and thoughts.. 

Spring is here in the UK and perhaps it is reminding me of new lives.. of new things in a new morning.. of new things in a new season.. and all my heart wants to say is "Thank You O Lord..." *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment