Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Friday 22 February 2008

Politics..

Just want to write my "two-cents" worth thought on this topic.. Though I have not much to write about it.

Well, one thing good is that I have finally gotten myself registered as a voter. The last round, gotten lecture from friends for not exercising my rights. So, here I am.. all ready to vote but... er.. who to vote for ah? Guiltily, I am so indifferent about politics and elections that I never really take any initiative to know. Call myself a citizen.. sigh..

However, the last round, I nearly became a poll agent.. Yeah.. A friend from church invited me to visit the DAP office and I tagged along, just wanting to see what is going on. An eye opener for me.. but the shy thing was I couldn't vote that time because not registered.. So shy.. Anyway, as for the polling agent, on the DAY, I went to the school that I am supposed to go to but unfortunately, instructions weren't that clear and I couldn't be able to contact anyone.. So, I ended up not doing anything.. sigh..

Oh well.. this time round would be different as I will be going back to Sitiawan to cast my vote for my very first time.. hehehe...

Also, praying that God would help me to change my attitude of "indiference" towards this whole area so that I could have the passion to pray and to intercede for the nation.. That is a start.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment